Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Barrier Mask 5pcs/box
A sheet-type facial mask with proprietary Ceramide Complex and Ectoin providing deep hydration and strengthening the skin's barrier. An ultra-moisturizing, biodegradable sheet mask that is made of natural fibers infused with skin soothing ingredients.
- Safe for sensitive / hypersensitive skin
- Improved, more hydrated skin barrier
- Free of potentially harmful ingredients
In a clinical study of 21 women aged 23-50 with dry skin:
- 100% of consumers reported improved skin texture and dryness relief after 2-week use.
- 100% of consumers reported improved Inner-skin dryness after 2-week use.
- 100% of consumers reported softer skin after 2-week use.
Dry Skin, Rough Skin, Sensitive Skin
Country of Origin
How To Use
- After cleansing, even out your skin by using a toner.
- Place mask on face for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the mask and let the skin absorb the remaining essence by gently patting the skin.
Water / Eau, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Discaprylyl Carbonate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Hydroxyyacetophenone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Candida Bombicola/Glucose/Methyl Rapeseedate Ferment, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Tromethamine, Ceramide NP*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Adenosine, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium EDTA, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Ectoin, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Curcuma Longa (Tumeric) Root Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Beta-Glucan, Behenyl Alcohol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Hydrolzed Hyaluronic Acid, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Streptococcus Thermophilus Ferment, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hydrolzed Vegetable Protein, Maltodextrin, Cholesterol, Tocopherol, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Glyceral Stearate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Ceramide AP*, Ceramide AS*, Ceramide NS*, Cermide EOP*. *One of the five Ceramides of the 5-Cera Complex.